Conservation and Awareness
Reduce and Save with Miramar! Conserving our resources cuts costs to ensure mission support and readiness – thanks for your support!
• Turn off lights when you leave a room.
• Unplug cell phones and laptops once they are charged, along with the battery
chargers or power adapters.
• Close blinds to keep out the heat of the sun during warm weather.
• Report water leaks immediately.
• Turn off the tap while brushing teeth, shaving, washing hands, etc.
• Wash most of your laundry in cold water
We’re saving energy, reducing water use, and cutting waste on base to lower costs and ensure mission readiness. Play your part to improve your building’s performance by taking action.
Navy/Marine Corps Energy Training Program