To enhance the operational readiness of all commands aboard Marine Corps Recruit Depot San Diego, Marine Corps Air Stations Miramar and Yuma by providing administrative law support in the areas of 6105s, administrative separations, investigations, and claims; and to educate command representatives about their unit's legal duties and responsibilities.
Contact Information: 858-577-6260 DSN (267) 6260 Fax (858) 577-1734
- Provide guidance to newly appointed investigating officers
- Review all investigation reports
- Prepare and track administrative discharge packages
- Review administrative board proceedings
- Prepare discharge board records of proceedings
- Process administrative board results and mail to HQMC
- Ensure PA compliance
- Provide Legal Officer training and guidance
Frequently Asked Questions
1.) Q – Can our section receive legal training from the LSST? A – Yes. Simply call the LSST to set up a date and time. Please provide the topic of legal training that you desire.
2.) Q - What type of legal training do you provide? A – All types of legal training to include JAGMAN investigations, summary court-martial procedures, pre-deployment briefs, and much more.
3.) Q – I am a new legal officer for my section. Can I get one-on-one training? A – Yes. Simply call to set up a time.